[Dailydrool] Blue Eyes

Sarah p.a. Sylvan Van der Linde sarah at archlinde.com
Thu Sep 18 07:31:38 PDT 2008

Hi Bunny,

I am from Holland and my basset hound Winston, has 1 blue eye, which makes
him of course ever so special especially when he wears his baby blue collar.
However according to the rules of our basset association, I can not breed
with this dog (and it is useless to show him), because here they consider it
highly undesirable, as in the whole of Europe.

  _____