[Dailydrool] Drool jobs

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Thu Sep 18 08:11:26 PDT 2008

Bill here,press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset, Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

Miss Angela would be a perfect appointment to head a regulatory commission under a Republican president.  She snoozes most of the time, neglecting her duties, then rouses when a major event occurs and blames the media (usually me) for the problems that she should have been watching out for.

Unfortunately, Miss Angela lost her little friend this week after only two weeks.  Her cat, Georgia Catlett, went out with her for her bedtime potty break.  Angela did her business and then barked to be let back in, leaving Georgia out alone.  It was after midnight so I couldn't very well be prowling the neighborhood calling "Here kitty kitty kitty".  She had been an outdoor cat before she came to our house so I wasn't unduly concerned.   First thing the next morning, I was sitting on the front porch reading the paper when a neighbor came over, trembling and crying.  She had backed out of her garage and apparently Georgia had been under her car, right behind the front tires.  Poor Georgia was squashed and died very quickly.  Miss Angela looked around for her cat for a while, then went back to napping.  The neighbor brought me brownies.

Bill (off to Winfield, banjo on my knee)
Angela (just drop me off at sleepover camp.  I need my beauty sleep)