[Dailydrool] Sending mega drools

Paul, Marie D. (WIC) Marie.Paul2 at va.gov
Thu Sep 18 08:48:01 PDT 2008

Tonight Samantha and Stonewall will be getting some more of their
birthday cake (they turn 1 year old this week) in order to produce
copious amounts of healing drool for Doheny along with prayers and lit
candles from me with wishes that all tests come out with good results.
Jacqie's latest post about the shooting stars gave me chills .  Take
comfort in knowing that your babies are always with you in  one way or
another whether in a special song or just looking to the heavens and
seeing such a wonderful sign.  Warm comforting drool will be packaged
and sent your way tonight.

Marie D Paul
Newton, KS
Drool covered slave to Samantha and Stonewall