[Dailydrool] Nigel an Llewis issue a warning- This is a serious warning!

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Thu Sep 18 09:53:16 PDT 2008

Thank you Nigel and Lewis for issuing the warning.  We are sorry that the scammers hit you too.  They are sneaky!  We have learned the lesson well here.  My gang was hit with $2000.00 on a credit card!  They have hit my daughter's debit/credit card 4 times in 6 months, even though it was changed each time.  Everyone needs to look for those little charges...Apple I pod is a favorite one they use to fish with.  I have found that as long as they have the cc number and the CVC code the name and address on the card doesn't have to match. I went round and round with two different airlines and a online sports store over this.  There is also a credit card number generator on line where they can punch in numbers and went the number is "good" it gives the CVC code.  Go figure how that is legal.
Tell you Momma that she needs to put a statement on her credit bureau report, so they don't use her info to get other credit in her name.  I hope she can get your bone money back without too much heartache.

Sending getting you $$$ back drool,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo, Tucker, Abby, Sadie, Teeka, Gregor and Cuddles