[Dailydrool] Please go vote for the Seniors!

Wendie L Prince wprince1 at cfl.rr.com
Thu Sep 18 13:15:06 PDT 2008

Thanks Clara for the plug!

There are a few days left to vote in the Senior Basset Calendar contest!
Visit www.seniorhoundsabound.org   and follow the link to some of the most precious senior bassets in the world!

Also, while the voting is going on, we are still taking requests for special days.  These are days of the calendar where your baby can have their picture on it!  Pick a day, if it is not alreayd taken,  it is yours.  A 5$ donation is requested and of course a picture.    Hounds of ALL ages can ask for their day,  so come on you young whippersnappers,  lets get those pictures and requests sent in!

In honor of all our hounds who have gone to the bridge in this last year,   we are having a collage/s of all their pictures.   There is no costs for this,   just email your pictures of your babies who have gone to the bridge this past year, and we will gladly add them onto the Memorial pages.   My email address is  wprince1 at cfl.rr.com

If you have not signed up for the "Bounders" monthly...and sometimes more....newsletter,  please email me and ask!

Be sure to add    seniorpuppers at seniorhoundsabound.org   tp your address book so the newsletter does not bounce!!

SO many have left recently,  not sure what is going on,   but stop!    I wish it were that easy......our prayers and drool for all those in need and hurting over their hounds.

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org