[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Monique N. Merola merolas at cox.net
Fri Sep 19 11:18:04 PDT 2008

Oh my gosh, I can't handle it...........soooooo much loss this past week/month!  I have been so sad reading the Drool that I haven't even been able to write down my poem/tribute to my own little girl, Baylie, but she understands..........when one of you grieves, we all grieve............my thoughts and prayers are with each and every one of you who have lost your baby!

Luv,
Monique N. Merola
Wife to Timothy, Proud Mommy to AJ, Skipper, Jennie, Joey, Sophie Jo & to every foster Basset I've had with AZ Basset Hound Rescue!!  AND to Baylie, Maurice, Barnie, Vinnie, Mugzie & Brandi (ATB).....never forgotten!
Please adopt, don't shop!  STOP PUPPY MILLS!!!!!
www.azbassetrescue.com
DID YOU KNOW:   There are 45 cats and dogs for every person born in the US. Only 1 out of 10 dogs born ever get a home!!  Only 1 out of 12 cats born ever find a home. 800 dogs & cats are euthanized every single HOUR in the US because there are not enough homes for them all!!  Last year (2007) in Maricopa County alone, Animal Care & Control euthanized more than 30,000 animals!!! PLEASE adopt from a shelter or animal rescue organization. Don't buy from a pet store or back yard breeder, from the newspaper OR internet!!  PLEASE, please, please spay and neuter all of your animals and teach everyone you know to do the same!!!  Pet over population is the reason for all the needless deaths of these poor dogs and cats in the US!!