[Dailydrool] goodness gracious....

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 15:13:03 PDT 2008

I finally finished reading all 33 drools that I fell behind on while
vacationing and boy has it been a rough week for us droolers. Before I left
for Mexico I thought, the bridge gates must be closing, we've lost so many
this month. But no, appears many more still were needed up there. So we send
lots of heart healing drool to all the slaves who have lost their furkids
and actually to every other drooler - we know that everyone mourns with each
bridge departure. Specifically for the family's of  Lovey Lu, Barkley (the
friend of a drooler), Miss Angela's cat, Marigold, Wyatt, Doheney and
Priscilla Marie. Wow. Far too many and I may have even missed one but
certainly not intentionally. Please know we are sad for you all and we will
keep our candles burning all weekend long in memory of all the hounds (and
the one c at t) who have left.

Get well drool to everyone else in need, hopefully the bridge closes for
now. It's been so sad lately, much too sad.

Sad ahrooo's and lubbing thoughts,
Kacy, Cowboy & Rupert