[Dailydrool] Tas and Fiz are AMAZING

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Sat Sep 20 05:20:51 PDT 2008

I love the intensity of "The Stare" from Fizbin when the chicken was just
sitting there on the floor..

like if bassets had command of "the force" ... fiz would be willing the
chicken to rise from the carpet, move to his waiting and open mouth..

With my Riley ... we have the "Gentle" command and that makes him be much
less aggressive at getting the treat.  We still have issues with "That's for
ME!" grumbles.. because riley believes he's more alpha and the others more
toward omega.... but we manage knowing the issue is there..

Now.. the real trick.. leave that paper towel with chicken pieces on it ...
sitting there.. and walk away... be lucky if you find even a scrap of paper
towel upon return.. :)

-Robert

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] Tas and Fiz are AMAZING