[Dailydrool] Taz, Fiz and Strange foods

Helen and Earl Hocking hockshounds at comcast.net
Sat Sep 20 09:39:16 PDT 2008

I've watched Taz and Fiz with the chicken twice, and still cannot believe my
eyes!!!  Now THAT is training (and I swear, they must be another breed in
really awesome basset costumes!)

Re hounds eating strange things...my hounds LOVE tomatoes, raw green
peppers, cabbage raw, apple wedges, celery, raw zucchini and yellow squash,
and naturally, bread in any form!  None of them like carrots, however--I
don't know how many bags of baby carrots I've purchased in foolish hope.

To everyone who has had to help their hounds to the Bridge (I usually try
and write privately), my heart goes out to you all.  After losing Buck just
a month ago, I still can't bear to talk about it!

Drool to all who need some...Helen, Momslave to Columbo, and fosters Bob and
Andi (and Buck and Patches atb)