[Dailydrool] Fiz and Taz

dpmcquade at juno.com dpmcquade at juno.com
Sat Sep 20 10:23:30 PDT 2008

I deeply admire anyone who can train her hounds to such obedience. And I too want to know how it's done.

In our house, treat time is watch-your-fingers time. Jane is a shark. Bel is wonderfully gentle and well behaved, due to some training he got before he came here, obviously. Abner is a super shark; I often use the CBL's method of giving treats with pliers, but after a while he seems to forget about it and go back to sharking.

Any methods to turn a shark into a well-behaved treat eater?
Pam, with Drew, a shark feeder for the Dashing Bassets