[Dailydrool] Babies to the Bridge

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 11:00:46 PDT 2008

Fey-Fey must be exhausted trying to keep the buffet stocked for all of the
new arrivals.  The bassets are sending heart-healing drool and I'm sending
warm thoughts to Lenore, Steve, Synthia, Miss Angelika and Bill, and Deb on
their loss of Priscilla Marie, Wyatt, Doheny, Georgia kitty, and Pippi.  I
am full of admiration for Lenore, Steve, and Synthia for giving their
beautiful babies the last kindness they could -- sending them to the Bridge
when their time was right, holding them while they left.  Know that we share
your loss.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub
(ATB))