[Dailydrool] North Tx Basset Hound Shuffle

bassetgals at netscape.net bassetgals at netscape.net
Sun Sep 21 15:32:47 PDT 2008

Well the NTBHR Shuffle has come and gone. It turned out to be a
perfect day for our annual fund raiser. Lots of hounds and their owners
and I think we raised lots of money for all the hounds in the rescue.
I just want to thank everyone who purchased the items I had posted
on Houndsbay, wrote checks and gave on our firstgiving page. We
got first place for the most donations, Bailey and Hannah came in
first and second in Fancy Hats and Hannah came in second in the
Howling contest.
If you would like to see the howling contest go to
www.dallasnews.com and click on video with picture of basset hound.

Thanks again for all y'alls support
Bailey, Hannah and
Gail (food slave)