[Dailydrool] GABR Bash

Carrie Pfeiffer cpfeiffer at pekinhigh.net
Mon Sep 22 08:05:38 PDT 2008

I just want to introduce myself as an almost 2 year lurker that it is time to come out.  My name is Carrie and my Basset is Mandy.  We went to the Bash and had a wonderful time.  Want to say thank you to the drooler that sponsored the drooler tent. The shade was wonderful and the jug of water appreciated.  We met Trudy and Jeff first and my Mandy liked them both.  We reacquainted ourselves with Joey(met in Michigan) and met Checkers for the first time.  Can't wait to see everyones pics as I left my camera in the car and forgot about it.  Drool to everyone that needs some and after this weekend we have plenty to share.  Carrie and Mandy.