[Dailydrool] Basset Hound/Beagle Calendars

mjdgwd at juno.com mjdgwd at juno.com
Mon Sep 22 11:11:48 PDT 2008

Over the years I have accumulated a collection of Basset Hound and Beagle calendars -- large ones (12 x 12) and the smaller puppy calenders. (Brown Trout and Willow Creek) As a  dedicated basset crap collecter, it goes against my nature just to pitch them.  I wonder if there is a creative person out there who might make use of these in some manner or another -- so I am offering them free to a new home. Email me off list if you are interested in any or all of them.

Marilyn