[Dailydrool] Poor Nigel

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Tue Sep 23 16:18:47 PDT 2008

Nigel,
You poor baby.  We are sending you healing tummy drool and will say a prayer for you to feel better soon!

Note from Tucker:   Me iz sowwy u bee feelin urpy. me hopz u'z feewin bedder soon!  Bee shoor to wealwy werk dis  wen u iz feel bedder, sum tim a houndie haz to werk it  to bee gitten  sum gud wovin en sim-po-the.  I duz dis all de tim, a boy gotta do dis sum timz, spezial-we in dis house.

Get well soon droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo, Tucker, Abby, Sadie, Teeka, Gregor and Cuddles