[Dailydrool] jumping up

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Sep 23 18:00:41 PDT 2008

Well, I have taken my Annie through obedience and she still jumps up,  every
thing they taught us at class  DOESN"T WORK for Annie.  We are  actually
starting another class beginning this Saturday, hopefully she will  learn something
this time,  I know every one thinks I am pulling their leg  but when I say
she is EVIL  I mean exactly that !! she is just pure ROTTEN,  she makes  me cry
OFTEN !!!!!!   I have never had a dog  that just didn't  " GET IT "   even my
husband is beside  himself.  we love her a lot but boy is she a challenge,
especially for two  old farts like us.  it is so unbelievable  that Annie and
Maggie are  siblings,  Maggie is so sweet and passive and Annie is my wild child
with  dislexia.  My neighbors two year old son was out in the yard yesterday
having a temper tantrum,  rolling around on the ground, kicking his feet  and
screaming
 I DONT WANT TO and my first thought was   ANNIE  how  did you get out of the
yard ?????  and OH MY GOD is she a BARKER !  I  know my neighbors hate me
YEA !!!!!!!!!!  so if there is a sure way  of training them not to jump up on
people I want to know also

Marlene,  mommy to Maggie  and Evil Rotten  Annie