[Dailydrool] Jumpin Up

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Sep 24 06:12:10 PDT 2008

Well,  I have taken Annie through puppy classes and beginning dog  obedience
and advanced dog obedience,  she learned lots but things here at  home don't
apply !  I have worked and worked and worked with her on the  jumping issue and
sitting and waiting when people come  over     hehehehehe !!!!  I even have
tethered  her  and she still is a wild child and about knocks you over .  she
is  especially hyper when my husband or sons come home,  Maggie will sit and
wait until I tell her Ok,  Annie just gives me the LOOK !!!!  like I  am the
dumb ass  first we will knock someone over  and do the Basset  500  through the
house or around the yard, barking like she is insane   WHOPPEEEEE  !!!!!!!
YEA!!!!!!!!   Nothing and I mean  Nothing she learned in obedience  applies here
at home  !!!! what's  that you said mom????   sit ? stay ? off ?  what's that
mean  ??????? I literally  have to put her leash on her and step on it and
hold  her down and when I let her off, she starts  the running  and  jumping
and growling and barking , YEA   look at me, I am  cute  !!  So saturday,  we
start another class of obedience  probably just a waste of money, but I am
trying !  she is a  Beautiful  WILD CHILD Basset, she makes me laugh  a lot, but
her  jumping and barking is a very flustrating issue

Marlene