[Dailydrool] Reading and re-reading Nigel and Llewis' posts

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Wed Sep 24 17:55:30 PDT 2008

Bonnie wrote:

Does  anyone read the Nigel and Llewis posts more than once?  If you don't,
you  should.  I swear they get funnier the second time around.  I have  even
been known to pick out the "punch lines" and read them yet once again for  a
good laugh.

Oh, yes!

I have saved almost all of the boyz' posts in a special folder, and it's my
go-to first stop for cheering up.  I still laugh out loud at my  favorites.
They are treasures -- and yes, they age like fine chocolate  (although I've
never had chocolate last long enough around me to see if it  actually does age
well), and get funnier with time.  MomPerson is so  amazing at capturing their
absolutely unique little personalities.  I feel  like I know them better than I
know people i see every day!

Beth (Duchess ATB and Blueberry ATB)
For Duchess and  Blueberry: "You have gone ahead and nothing is the same,
leaving paw prints on  my heart that will always remain."
-- Tibetan Proverb from Prayers on the  Wind