[Dailydrool] Hurricane the basset

CANDY DUSEK lovebassets at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 24 20:00:36 PDT 2008

I had forgotten all about this, but something on the drool reminded me!  I attended a dog show in Bismarck, ND, at the beginning of August.  There was a basset named Hurricane who would flip over for belly rubs the minute anyone so much as gave her a sideways glance!  She was constantly flipping over!  It was SO funny and she was SO cute!  She just laid there all sprawled out awaiting her subjects' affections and devotion!  Does a drooler own this little cutie?  I believe a wrangler was holding her at the time I received my turn to bestow belly rubs.

Candy Dusek
Maggie Mae http://www.dogster.com/dogs/166615

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOODJoin me