[Dailydrool] Pw. Xandy Bear

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Thu Sep 25 06:27:17 PDT 2008

Well, we got the Pw. biopsy results back for the lump removed from her
foot.  We did not get the expected benign.  It was diagnosed as a sweat
gland adenoma with atypia.  No need for panic(okay I'll try) but any new
lumps that develop will need to be treated as suspect since there were
some iffy cells present in the lump that was removed.  So...we would
like to request some heavy duty "no more lump" drool for my sweetie who
already will have to deal with a small scar on her toe marring her
perfection.