[Dailydrool] Request Special Drool

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 09:15:06 PDT 2008

Me brudder, Deohgee the Chinese Shar Pei, needs special drool today. He turns 12 today, but that's not the problem. He had a seizure Saturday evening while scarfing down a big piece of chicken with rice. We hope he just had the air supply cut off temporarily by the giant chicken, but we don't know.  Deohgee is blind, so he didn't see that the chicken was way too big to scarf down. Besides, Piggy Stella B Low was eating beside him, and he knows that he must eat ALL his food bery quickly, or Piggy Jaws will grab it!

So please send drool to de old man, Deohgee Boy. He is (was) Noah Go Slowah's stunt double in the OEBE.

Roland, Duke of Ears