[Dailydrool] Many Responses

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 09:46:18 PDT 2008

I've just caught up on the last 10 drools or so, and here are my comments;

Re-reading Nigel and Lewis posts- I not only re-read their posts, but
Brudder Elwood, Elder Clara, and Jill the Bagel posts as well. Brudder
Elwood is my daughter's favorite, she's always quoting from his posts.

Trained bassets and their treats- Wow some of you either have massive
amounts of time on your hands, or oodles more patience than I have. My
bassets barely respond to harshly screamed commands like "don't stick your
head in that oven it's hot!", forget anything as subtle as "don't eat that
yet."

Training- All of you with the great training tips and well behaved bassets
to show for it, got anything that works on teenage daughters?

Naughty Spots- Yep, you pegged exactly how this works. Elphaba, my two year
old gets into trouble constantly hound is covered in little spots, and her
nose is simply peppered with them. Copper, the 11 year old, always one to
conserve energy at all costs, has consolidated all of his spots to one giant
spot on his side (about 8" in diameter). His antics, like his giant spot,
tend to be one big event rather than a million small ones. I'd send
pictures, but I haven't figured out where to post them so everyone can see
them. I think I may have to break down and do the dogster page thing, or
maybe the photobucket thing.

Finally, we are slinging drool to all the hounds in need, and heart healing
drool to all the people who have had their hounds travel to the bridge
recently.

Brenda- momslave to Copper, Elphaba, and Morgan-the-human.