[Dailydrool] We care and we are sorry

Shannon R Gerdel pheleant at msn.com
Thu Sep 25 11:56:02 PDT 2008

I hope that this makes sense. I have struggled with this thought for days. Please give yourself a Houndie Hug from each of the Casper Crew to each and every one of you who have had your friend go to the bridge.

We are very sorry to hear about all of our friends
That we are saying good-bye to, someone make this end!
DDOD seems to have a case of writers block really bad
We keep telling him to tell you that the Casper Crew is sad
Can we remove "the bridge" from the words we use on the Drool
Maybe the "Mods" could enact some sort of ban or rule
DDOD cannot find the right words to tell you how much we care
And how sorry we are that you friend is no longer there
DOD and Mom prayed as Drool flowed from the Casper Crew
You are in our thoughts and we all care deeply for each of you!

Boomer: dogster.com/dogs/235129
Babe: dogster.com/dogs/261208
Arnie: dogster.com/dogs/281040
Shannon (an absolute, total, complete BassetCase): myspace.com/shannongerdel