[Dailydrool] A favor for our Daddy

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Thu Sep 25 13:42:14 PDT 2008

Dear Pumpkin and Abby,

I am not an art critic, but know what I like.  I thought the piece was gorgeous and your Daddy has nothing to be depressed about.  These judges evidently suffer from vision loss and should immediately go to there opthamologist for a complete evaluation and much needed glasses prior to judging again.

Do you think it I sent him a picture of my 3 droolers he could use his artistic abilities to capture them and how much would he charge me?  I would promise to prominently display the piece in the front window so all could enjoy it's beauty.

Happy Droolz to your Daddy,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo, Tucker, Abby, Sadie, Teeka, Gregor and Cuddles