[Dailydrool] Howdee ho from Lenny

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 15:30:04 PDT 2008

Hi eberyone its me Lenny with a LEnny Report.

I am a gud boy, mommy says so..daddy says Lenny no lenny stop it, Lenny
owie..mommy said dont listen to him Lenster (that is my nickyname) you are a
very gud boy.

Mommy says I mostly go potty outside all the important times just sumtimes I
forget but not very much I can hold my potty all night long.  i sleep real
gud in my crate as long as eberyone else is sleeping but i dont want to miss
nuttin either.

I am a berry buzzy little boy, i buzzy ober here i buzzy ober there buzzy
buzzy.

i do like rocks and mom bought insurance..we dont think I swallow any but i
like to move them into piles and stuff but mommy steals them from me..she
picked up all the rocks in the yard so i founded more under the ground
hehehehhee.

I like bugs and like to chase them..and yesterday I ate a poop it was
gud..mommy sad nononono no frenchys iffen you eat poop.

I am very loud..I should hab my last name be Loud I have a big voice and
mommy is trying to teach me inside voice and outside voice cuase I gots lots
to say.

Jassy is very nice to me and shows me how to do stuff and I like to go
outside with her and stuff.  She will gib me kisses and stuff but I cant
touch her bottom and sometimes I forget.  Bob tries to not play with me
cause he is happier wif his nose out of joint but iffen we start all palying
and runing and stuff he forgets i am here and plays wif me and then mommy
says it is funy when he realises what he was doing hehehehe.

I do lubb my new fambly but they have something called rain in Washerton and
I dont like it berry much.

I wanna say hi to my brudders iffen they is on the drool.

I have a friend his name is Cooper and he is a weiner dog and he plays wif
me.

Oh and I have a gurlfurend hers has freckles.

--
Lenny Lenster

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr