[Dailydrool] Helping Stairs

Shannon R Gerdel pheleant at msn.com
Sat Sep 27 20:34:24 PDT 2008

Hi Brenda,

        I have a question about the stairs that you bought for the Bassets. Did you buy them in the store, or order them online? They have a lot of step stools at Target. Can you describe them a little better to me? Can you please tell me more about the steps? One of the great things about the Daily Drool is the sharing of our experiences of what works, and what does not.

        Thank you for the great idea, and the help. I appreciate it!

Boomer: dogster.com/dogs/235129
Babe: dogster.com/dogs/261208
Arnie: dogster.com/dogs/281040
Shannon (an absolute, total, complete BassetCase): myspace.com/shannongerdel