[Dailydrool] Happy Birthday Auntie Taco and Uncle Chilidawg

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Sep 27 22:19:22 PDT 2008

Happy Birfday to my favorite great Aunt and Uncle. Taco WOOF Bell and Chili!
Folks know they are littermates and took different paths, with TWB being a
Chdawg and Chili's original people breaching their contract and sending him
off to rescue......with a happy ending of him living with Auntie Reenie and
Uncle Lee.

I am very proud to be their real niece, and to be Chili's stunt double. To
see them together is a thrill. Auntie Taco has spent the last month or so
here on vacation, because she likes to...and will go home to her big pawty
tomorrow. I already sent a little something to Uncle Chili.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TACO BELL AND CHILIDAWG!

Cakie, Niece
......I gotta say that I wish my Aunt Hot Tamale was here. She  went to the
bridge last year at fourteen.......and I didn't get to know her as well.