[Dailydrool] Today's Smile...

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Sun Sep 28 09:24:41 PDT 2008

This was posted on a graphics forum that I read.  It just struck me as
funny...not the marriage, of course, but the annulment.  Do you think that
the happy couple were Basset Hounds?  It would probably be easy to tell if
the Wife had strayed...

"I don't know if I've told this before or not, but one of my customers has a
dog...spends tons of $$$ on her dog...had a wedding ceremony with the news
there to capture it...I tripped out when she told me that she had the
marriage annulled because the wife dog (lol!) had puppies by another dog.
Adultery I guess. I thought I had heard it all til then! Anyway..."

Katie, Lilie and Daffodil (who can't have puppies ever, ever, ever.)