[Dailydrool] The Virginia Beach Basset Stories

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Sun Sep 28 10:33:05 PDT 2008

This is Emma The Delicate Diva, My Mommy tells me that she can't stop laughing over the Brudder Elwood and Elder Clara sagas.? Their Mommy needs to make a book out of these stories.? She keeps telling her friends about these bassets and copies off the stories to read to them.? Please consider this, your stories are good for the soul.? And please tell Elder Clara that myself and maybe her love Morse could help her with the Brudder Elwood mess.? He has been trying to get her in trouble forever, and he will not succeed!!? We girlies will stick together!? Let me know.? Emma The Delicate Diva, Brother Bailey and Mommy Beth