[Dailydrool] SHA 2009 Senior Basset calendar winners!!!

wprince1 at cfl.rr.com wprince1 at cfl.rr.com
Mon Sep 29 07:17:33 PDT 2008

Hi all,

You may have seen, we finished up with the contest and have 12 top winners!
They are:
Ethel
Gypsy and Princess
Abby and Kaylee
Baxter
Buddy
George
Bo
Bonnie
Winnie
Rosie
Queen Bea
 and Scully

Congrats to those hounds!
I wanted to say a huge thank you to all of the hounds and slaves who participated, as much needed funds were raised for the seniors here in our care.  The support from all was very overwhelming at times,  and the generosity just kept coming...thank you many, many times over!

Ongoing, through Oct 1, we are still accepting support days, and also pictures for the memorial pages of the calendar.  If you know anyone who wants to be in either,  please let them know to get their requests on into us.

Calendars are ready to be ordered,  and you can do this at:
http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/shop/category?CategoryID=529

With the holidays just around the corner,  we are offering to mail out calendars as gifts to friends and family with a  Christmas/holiday card and holiday wrapping.

Thanks again, everyone for all your support and help with this fundraiser!!

aroos,
wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org