[Dailydrool] Silly Rolph

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 15:20:20 PDT 2008

Ah, jury duty. Gotta love it...

Not to ruin Rupert's fun, but just because he can't swallow the entire bookcase or coffee table doesn't mean you should let him chew on them. They can still splinter, and believe me, picking splinters out of tongues and flews is not fun. I would imagine it would be worse if the splinters got swallowed...

Esther Strom and Waldo (ATB 07/18/2008)