[Dailydrool] "BASSETS ARE YOUR BEST FRIENDS"

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 29 15:22:28 PDT 2008

Dear Lovely Lucy,What I understand is thisWhen Pumpkin comes down to the living room at a full barking gallop (short stair case - split level house) that she happily left a poop in my sister's bedroomWhen Jean Paul stomps his paw and moans, he wants to be kissedWhen Pierre grrr moans and stomps his tail,he wants his back scratchedWhen Jellybean doesn't eat her morning treat, she has been spending too much time with Mom, in "treat land"When Nigel brings me a stuffed toy, he wants to go out.When Colette brings me a stuffed toy, she wants to go out.  Go figure, litter matesWhen Max rolls on his back and says WOOOO WOOOO (Not aroooooo, there is a difference), he wants a belly rubWhen Little Nikki scratches my bare foot with her paw or bites my elbow, she wants to go out to pee.I am still learning, Jackie and 32 paws.Dawn - you are the queen of reviews.  I am humble to you, but the towel goes to my sister for taking up the slack so I could spend time on the computer.  Also, she really wanted Max, and Max really wanted to help Tri-State, as did we all.  Great job from everyone.From: einpet at webtv.netTo: dailydrool at dailydrool.orgDate: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 11:39:17 +0000Subject: [Dailydrool] "BASSETS ARE YOUR BEST FRIENDS"

WEEK # 327"TO GOD.....FROM DOGS"Question # 5Dear God:   "We dogs can understand human verbal instructions, hand signals, whistles, horns, clickes, beepers, scent ID's , electromagnetic energy fields, and frisbee flight paths. What do humans understand?I Remain As Always,L. L. Lovely Lucy