[Dailydrool] scary days

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 17:03:00 PDT 2008

I have had a cat and a dog get their heads caught in the handles of those
paper shopping bags. The cat really nearly killed himself twisting around.
The dog just dragged everything to Mom for help, but if I had not been
home....
I also cut apart all the venetian blind cords, much to the annoyance of
Hubbie, after one of the cats got caught in that.
Because birds sometime get caught in the plastic things that connect cans of
pop, I cut those apart before i throw them into recycling.

By the way if anyone would like to borrow 2 Bassets and a Belgian Sheepdog,
after today I have some for lending.....Is it bedtime, yet?

MomPerson to Nigel (Pull it, tear it up, pee on it, bark at it) Llewis (Bark
at it, eat it, tear it up) Mitchell (fine old man) and Cooper ( bark at it
if it moves.)(or if it doesn't.)