[Dailydrool] Teething

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Wed Apr 1 10:06:18 PDT 2009

Maliah is going through teething and has lost 7 baby teeth in the past week. I have been trying to get her to chew on toys, but she seems to like my hands better. Those little puppy teeth are sharp! I was just wondering how long this phase lasts and if anyone has tips on surviving the teething stage other than providing lots of chew toys.

Maliah is doing great, by the way. She's getting stronger and doing much less crouching in her back legs. She's just a fun little bundle of energy these days - learning the basset 500 and racing up and down the stairs. She'll be going to her new home next Thursday.

Thanks!

Debbie Malta
Carolina Basset Hound Rescue
www.cbhr.com