[Dailydrool] Elvis

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 16:15:35 PDT 2009

I'm sure this issue was addressed by the Daily Drool in the past, but this is my first experience w/this book.  My husband Richard went to the library today and came home with "Elvis and the Dearly Departed" by Peggy Webb.  He requires large print books, and this one filled the bill of large print and mystery.  The cover of the book is enough reason to check it out, but after that, it really looks like it's going to be a good mystery and very entertaining.  I hope to read it after he finishes.  If anyone else has read it, let us know.

Raymond has been enjoyiong his Passover holiday - with all of his favorite foods prepared to his liking.  At our 2 seders, he remained at his post under the large dining room table and helped keep the room "picked up."  I just hope he hasn't gained too much weight this season.  Hope all the houndies out there and their slaves have enjoyed a Happy Passover - I know I'll be happy to have it over and all put away Thursday night.

Our condolences to all our houndie friends who have begun their journeys to the Rainbow Bridge.  Our hearts go out to you at this time.  And best wishes for safe recoveries to all our sick basset furends.  I hope the remainder of April will see all our Drool buddies enjoying good health and good weather.

                                             Beryl & Raymond