[Dailydrool] PAWCTION!

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Thu Apr 16 05:42:45 PDT 2009

BID, BID, BID! This is to raise money for the hounds AND for you to acquire
 primo basset stuff. Pawction is tomorrow night  (Fri) so  hurry and  get
your bids in so you don't miss out. To view items go to:
_http://www.tristatebassets.org/boardwaddle/pawctioninfo2009.html_
(http://www.tristatebassets.org/boardwaddle/pawctioninfo2009.html)

To bid email me at _kr1204 at aol.com_ (mailto:kr1204 at aol.com)  with  your
best bid. Please remember I bid in $5.00 increments so unlike Ebay a bid of
$101.23 only lets me go to $100. And if the winning bid is $105 you miss  out.
I will let winner know ASAP and arrange for payment and shipping.
Kathy bringing Crackers and Loki and leaving home Elwood  who will be  grate
ful for the peace.
web. Get the Radio Toolbar!