[Dailydrool] Misty update

Kathie Goblirsch Bookwyrm at comcast.net
Thu Apr 2 08:31:42 PDT 2009

They operated last evening and got everything (except for one *tiny*
piece) out. She spent the night at the Emergency vet's and had a good
night.  We transferred her back to our home vet this morning and she was
alert and moving well.  They'll keep her on IV today and will try a
*tiny* bit of food later this afternoon.  Will let her go home late
today if all keeps going well.
Then we'll get to see how she is about taking pills!  And do a bland
diet in small increments for x number of days.  (While trying mightily
to keep her from grabbing big sister's food.)
I'm sure the drool helped bring her around so quickly.
Gabby knows Misty's missing, but I'm not too sure that Gabby is dying to
have her come back! LOL!

Kathie G