[Dailydrool] Annie's court case

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Thu Apr 2 10:27:40 PDT 2009

I have to agree with Leanne at least Linda Treadway lost some dollars.
I am not sure her defense would fly here in California.  I hope the town and
surrounding area will remember her part in this for a long time to come.

I hope the judge will throw the book at Richard Treadway.  I wonder
if they are going to allow any of the testimony from the mom's trial?  I hope
this man gets some hefty fines and jail time.  Maybe this case will push the
county and state to change some laws and impose stiffer penalties in animal
abuse cases.

I have to agree with Richard's post.  I hope that many furkidz including skunks
get a chance to visit their plots and leave them many wet and stinky tokens.

Karen and The Dog House Gang