[Dailydrool] Fiona is home & feeling better -- houndy quirk

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Thu Apr 2 10:39:51 PDT 2009

Glad she's coming through a-ok!... and think of it... there's your "houndy
quirks" for ya..

Like my boy Franklin... I'll have him out and about (walking or on a trip)
and unless he's about to explode with poop... he'll try to hold it till we
get home so he can do his business in *his* yard!

LOL!!!

... and reading over other houndy quirks all I keep getting is a mental
picture or "mental movie clip" if you will, of the Abominable Snowman (Yeti)
from the pixar Monsters Inc movie..

Quote:
	Yeti: [Referring to despondent Sully] Aw, poor guy. I
	understand. It's not easy being banished. Take my buddy
	Bigfoot. When he was banished he fashioned an enormous
	diaper out of poison ivy. Wore it on his head like a
	tiara. Called himself "King Itchy".

.... and I get that movie clip in my mind because of the way he says it....
just like we do.. we love our hounds... our "buddies" ... and even though
they do the darnedest things.. we're still happy to call them buds.. and
have them in our lives..

-Robert