[Dailydrool] Attention all BUV owners!!

Melissa Jokela mjokela at camulus.org
Fri Apr 3 07:28:30 PDT 2009

Foster Barney here.  I was told by my fellow basset brothers and sister
that I needed to get the attention of all BUV owners.  The reason they
tell me is because Basset Buddies Rescue, Inc. is selling car magnets to
help raise money for hounds like me!!  They said that they would look
wonderful on any and all BUV's.  So get your car magnets and support the
hounds of BBR.  You can order them at
<https://services.gladstone-tech.com/bbr_sis/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=2>.
Oh yeah and they are only $5 and have free shipping!!

What is that Sarge.  Oh you say that they have t-shirts for sale for
only a few more days as well.  Ok, I'll let them know.  I guess there
are t-shirts for sale until April 5th as well.  You can order your
t-shirts at
<https://services.gladstone-tech.com/bbr_sis/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=1>.

My announcement is now complete and I'm going back to sleep as the
slaves have enrolled me in something called obedience classes and I have
heard the other hounds that I should stock up on my sleep since they
will be working me hard in the weeks to come!

Foster Barney and the other hounds at Chez Jokela