[Dailydrool] Synovi G3

Cheryl Stafford cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 05:00:41 PDT 2009

My Malamute has been on Synovi G3 for several years now and she does
wonderful on it.  She is 12 now and people can't believe it because she
is in such great shape.  I started giving it to the boys last year too
trying to head off any problems they might have with their joints later
in life.  Otter is getting ready to turn 4 in two weeks and Radar will
be 2 in May.  I give it to them as a preventative.  I know it comes in a
couple of different forms but I buy the chewy tabs.  Kita, the Malamute,
gets 2 a day and Otter and Radar get one each.  I guess the chewy tabs
taste good because they eat them right up with no problem.  My old vet
carried the product so I would buy them from her, but now with the move,
I order them on-line.  Even with shipping they are slightly cheaper at
www.vetmeddeals.com.
Hope this helps,
Cheryl
Otter, Radar and Kita