[Dailydrool] Car sickness

Ida septnine at cox.net
Sat Apr 4 06:57:02 PDT 2009

I am at my wit's end with Jazabella's problem. I've had similar problems
before but I was able to solve them. Jazabella vomits, poops and pees when
she rides in the car. I tried taking her for short rides, and it works for
the most part if she has pooped recently. She still will start to salivate
on very short rides and if you get she out quickly, you can avoid vomiting.
I really thought I could stop this if she knew she was going for a walk at
the end of the ride, as it worked with my two others, but so far, I can't
take her far without an accident. I have to put her in a carrier, so don't
suggest allowing her to ride "free" in the car. I've tried Bonine (children
s car sickness pill). Does anyone have suggestions or experienced this
problem? I have a vacation home that is a two-hour ride from here and it
would be nice if I could take her without any incidents.

Thanks for any help!

Ida

http://WWW.Dogster.com/dogs/403157 Sissy
http://WWW.Dogster.com/dogs/634292 Missy