[Dailydrool] reading the drool--

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Apr 4 17:24:24 PDT 2009

RE: Quirks, Drool, Val Brewer, more stuff-----

Momma here-a Momma that is sooo behind-the Dadslave is now working nights-which has really thrown a wrench into not only the hounds, but life in general. The hounds are confused, why is he here now, where did he go-and trying to keep them quiet at first light is now impossible. Hopefully all of us will get the routine down real soon as I am "in the weeds" on droolz.

Wen, we sure send mega drool for Dallas--we hope the "movement" continues, and your treasure turns up in the yard real soon. Elder Clara has the earflapz up. We are waiting to hear.

Quirks. Oh Yea-believe me we got plenty-after all I am owned by Da Brudder here-but one in particular is Sister Daisy. She and Elder Clara get their bowls in the dining room on opposite sides of the room. Elder Clara always gets done first(imagine that) and Daisy ALWAYS leaves something for Clara in her bowl. Clara waits until Daisy ambles away, and Clara motors over to get the bite of what ever Daisy left her. There is never a exception, and I always wonder if this is a thank you from Daisy for all the time that Clara nursed Daisy back to good health. Strange isn't it??

Now let me tell you, a Val Brewer creation is something to just drool over!!!!! I am fortunate to have Elder Clara and Brudder Elwood done by Val, and they are just awesome. Val, we are so excited and will warm up the credit card for this!!!!

Oh!!!! Pam W--Thelma and Henry's slave was in town for a visit a week ago, and I got to see them-now let me tell you, Thelma has just bloomed!!! Thelma is a senior Pam rescued and the transformation is amazing. What really snags your attention is how Thelma just adores Pam with all her heart. Now, Henry---he was having a wonderful day also, as he nailed a ham sandwich from Pam's granddaughter among other things!! I can personally attest that his gas bombs are close on the scale of Elder Clara--

Okay--one more thing--Remember Senior Bessie?? the Elder Clara look-a-like that Droopy Bassets rescued??? Well--Bessies new Momma, Barbara was getting on the plane this morning from San Diego CA to PA to go get this treasure and take her to her new forever home. Is this commitment or what!!!! I can hardly wait to hear all about her, and we hope and pray the girls have a good safe ride back?across the USA ?where Bessie will never want for anything again. This is the power of droolers-you all make me proud!!!

Okay I think I am done for a bit-back to reading the droolz----

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts