[Dailydrool] Barney update

surferdogs at comcast.net surferdogs at comcast.net
Sun Apr 5 05:06:41 PDT 2009

Since some people have asked I guess I should post an update, but there hasn't been anything to post....Barney is doing great! He gets his staples out in a week, but you'd never know he had surgery. He's bouncing around just like always. He seems to feel great. He is getting several supplements and herbs and I've got him on a grain free food now. He actually seems quite pleased by the whole thing since he's getting all the extra goodies. If anyone can beat the odds, it will be him.

Thanks for asking and all the drool. I knows it's helped him! He's one of the really good ones, and deserves a little more good time before he heads to the Bridge. His first 10 years were pretty miserable.

Synthia and Barney, and all the rest of the fur kids