[Dailydrool] There's a pet portrait up for bid in the Belly Rubs Online Auction!

Leanne Potts leanne.potts at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 13:31:28 PDT 2009

You can still pick up some great items in our auction, which wraps up
this week.

You can even bid on a portrait of your pet! Mississsippi artist Vicki
Wood has donated a portrait to BRBR. The winning bidder can get an oil
painting done of their furkid. Vicki will work from a photo you send
her. She usually sells these pet portraits for $200. Right now the
bidding is at $85.

So get in there and bid! Help homeless bassets, and get a gorgeous painting
done of your own basset.

Here's the link to the auction for the pet portrait: http://tiny.cc/d2fg1

Here's a link to the entire auction: http://tiny.cc/iQLZ0

We're on track for a record year for intake of bassets, and we're
seeing a plague of heartworm positive bassets. We took in three
bassets last week and all three were heartworm positive.

WE NEED TO RAISE MONEY FOR THE HOUNDS. PLEASE GO BID!

Leanne Potts
President, Belly Rubs Basset Rescue
www.bellyrubs.org