[Dailydrool] today's Calendar girl

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 6 07:21:02 PDT 2009

That is my sweet prissy Ms.Brandy gracing your calendar today. The picture was taken at Christmas 2007...she is sniffing the roses that her dear Sir Boxer had sent. Tomorrow she will celebrate her 14th Birthday...I can't believe so many years have passed since a handful of puppy crawled into my lap and straight into my heart! She rules with an iron paw ~ her way or NO way. She is prissy...well worse than that, but this is a family forum :) I am grateful that she is still with us and we appreciate every day we have.
We will start off the celebration tonight with chicken cordon blue (sp)- she really likes that! Extra cheese on hers. Tomorrow her and Elvis will dine on steak, well done- she does not like for her meat to 'moo' when she bites into it.
Birthday wishes have been rolling in from around the world~ and she thanks you! She will once again be at Boardwaddle this year and is looking forward to the start of Waddle season.
We did mail out some birthday celebration cards- I have put it on a webpage if you'd like to see it. I also added some more pictures of her through the years.
http://sites.google.com/a/dishmail.net/pw-ms-brandy/
In honor of her day I am wearing my personalized sweatshirt from Marti at the www.thesewandsews.com  she embroidered it with one of my favorite lines:
"have you been bassetized?" and added pawprints all around. It is too cute!!
I'll try to add a picture of it to the website now that I think of it.

Ms.Brandy does wish to add that in her honor she expects all bassets to get extra cheese and lovin's today. She also asks that "Whatever you can do- DO IT FOR THE BASSETS"
Happy Birthday my sweet grump! loving droolies, Angelika & family and Elvis too!