[Dailydrool] spring cleaning ?

Taylor family jklmtaylor at verizon.net
Mon Apr 6 07:50:37 PDT 2009

We are on spring break this week and I want to spruce up a bit. Does anyone have suggestions for windowsills? My wannabe has my white windowsills all dirty from her muddy muzzle and paws. She likes to stand up on the sills when other dogs walk by the house. Is there a scratch/dirt resistant paint available? Can reply off list. Thanks, Lisa and the WV girls, Kaley (I make the windows all dirty) and Janee (I got new steps so I can finally see out the window)