[Dailydrool] cost of pet meds

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Mon Apr 6 10:54:01 PDT 2009

The gals have instructed me to post on this subject as well.  They feel that
since MommaSlave has all but eliminated those little white boxes coming into the house
that I must save money in other places so they can continue to have money in the treat jar.

Anytime the gang get medications that are "human" I always have them called to Walmart.
The $4 prescription program also applies to our furkidz.   Even though my the vetspital now
charges $4 to call/fax in prescriptions it is so much cheaper and I don't mind paying the fee since
it is cheaper than the pharmacy fee my vet charges. (The Baytril script had a $20 pharmacy fee).
I know the vet's are a business and have to make money but this slave has to save where she can.
Luckily the Doc completely understands and has no problem doing this.

We send healing drool to all in need,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
(Momma da cooky jar be needin an enfuzzion!)