[Dailydrool] Pw.Ms.Brandy 14th birthday

HANNI KLINGER hanni1221 at roadrunner.com
Mon Apr 6 20:08:30 PDT 2009

I have not posted in a while but I want miss this day.When I first met
Brandy she was just a handful.And please all of you forgive me,I thought she
was kind of not good looking.I was used to big dawgs.She grew on me and
those eyes and her character changed me in a hurry.When she was having her
only litter I said ,I want one and my daughter Angelika said to me "why
would you want a puppy if you think they are funny looking?" well by then I
was already wrapped around Pw.Ms.Brandy's paws.I swear if she could talk she
could not interpret herself better than without a human voice.She taught her
puppies well and my Chilliepper,even so she is very hyper, has us slaves
under control.Pw.Ms. Brandy puts up with our @at,I believe its the only one
she will not eat:) and she lets Elvis stay in her home .But she gets more
respect from him and Chilliepper than I will ever get from anyone.They will
not walk by her ,if their life would depend on that.So to our Royal Queen
happy 14th birthday .
your grandslaves
Hanni & Mike