[Dailydrool] justin and jade meal time quirks

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Apr 7 02:52:33 PDT 2009

Good morning,

Healing drool to all who need.

Among many quirks the most unusual for Justin and Jade  is the one at
meal times. They both will only eat there dinner from a dinner plate.
Breakfast is to be served on the smaller side plates and treats on a
saucer. If this is not done it is a battle to get them to eat.

In addition Jade likes her dishes for eating to be placed on a red and
white checked cloth and Justin a yellow and white cloth and much
pandemonium if you get the cloths mixed up. When it comes to dry food
available 24/7 they share a communal aluminum bowl and the water bowls
both inside and outside are also communal.

Laura thank you for the advice of using a t shirt for Justin while he
heals. In addition I have placed obstacles by the shrubs and bushes he
might brush up against at home.  This causes him to walk around the
obstacle eg. plastic watering can.

Justin I need more attention from my humans while healing

Jade if I think my brother is having difficulty in negotiating the
garden I go and fetch him lubs him lots.

Slaves Johnathan and William